Partial.ly Payment Plans
1. Do I need to create a Partial.ly account to open a payment plan?
Yes. Since we need to save a payment method to process future payments for your payment plan, you will need to create an account to secure this information.
2. How do I log into my Partial.ly account?
You can log into your account at partial.ly/login.
3. My payment method was lost, stolen or cancelled. How can I add a new payment method?
To update the payment method, please log into your account and click the “Payment Methods” option on the menu at the top of the page and add a new payment method. Be sure to click ‘Use for all Payment Plans’ under Usage to make it the default card.
Please see Adding and updating payment methods for more information.
4. Does Partial.ly require a credit check to open a payment plan?
No, Partial.ly does not require any credit check.
5. When will I recieve my order?
You will receive your order once you have finished paying off your payment plan.
6. I never received my order. What can I do?
Please contact the merchant of your plan. If you continue to have difficulty, please contact email@example.com
7. Who is the merchant of my plan?
The merchant is who you made your purchase from, typically from the merchant's website. You can find the name of your merchant next to your plan when logged into your account.
8. Can I change my payment schedule?
You will need to directly contact the merchant of your plan. Only the merchant is authorized to change a plan's payment schedule.
9. Does Partial.ly accept PayPal?
No, Partial.ly does not accept PayPal at this time.
10. What payment methods does Partial.ly accept?
Partial.ly accepts all major credit and debit cards. Partial.ly also accepts ACH bank transactions for payments to merchants located in the United States.
11. Can I cancel my payment plan after it has been opened?
You will need to directly contact the merchant of your plan. Only the merchant is authorized to cancel payment plans and process refunds.